Close
Home
Main
Search
Search Forum
ExaySRO
wiki
Remember Me
ExaySRO Forums
ExaySRO Forums
>
Server
>
Support & Question/Answer
>
After I leave Event area I got no drop from regular mobs.
>
Share
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Thread Modes
After I leave Event area I got no drop from regular mobs.
Solidusliquid
Offline
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2016
#1
10-08-2016, 14:31 PM
Is there a fix?
Find
Reply
oshoo
Offline
Junior Member
Posts: 39
Threads: 9
Joined: Jul 2013
#2
10-09-2016, 08:07 AM
Hi! Tell us more: wich mobs, wich lvl mobs, the gap betwin your level and mobs level? If the mobs are low lvl mobs, you will not get drops!
Find
Reply
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
--------------------
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
Server
-- Server Announcements
-- Server Events
-- Support & Question/Answer
-- Guides and FAQs
-- Report section
General
-- General discussion forum
-- Screenshots
-- Free Market
-- Guild Forum
-- Jangan Town
-- Artworks Forum
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Linear Mode
Threaded Mode