Close
Home
Main
Search
Search Forum
ExaySRO
wiki
Remember Me
ExaySRO Forums
ExaySRO Forums
>
Server
>
Support & Question/Answer
>
Rebirth
>
Share
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Thread Modes
Rebirth
braves75
Offline
Junior Member
Posts: 29
Threads: 10
Joined: Jun 2014
#1
08-21-2014, 16:29 PM
I have 37 rebirths and I am trying to rebirth again but cannot. I have 143 bil gold in my inventory I know its not that much to rb at 38 so What is the problem here ? Any help would be appreciated TY
Find
Reply
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
--------------------
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
Server
-- Server Announcements
-- Server Events
-- Support & Question/Answer
-- Guides and FAQs
-- Report section
General
-- General discussion forum
-- Screenshots
-- Free Market
-- Guild Forum
-- Jangan Town
-- Artworks Forum
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Linear Mode
Threaded Mode