Posts: 1
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2013
google drive download option
error "ExaySRO\Data.pk2".File broken" when unzipping the file using 7zip.
i havent tried other mirror images for download but im just letting the admin know so it will be fixed.
Posts: 6
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2013
05-06-2013, 09:56 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2013, 19:56 PM by Admin.)
I uploaded it on a torrent site. Here is the download link via torrent
Posts: 847
Threads: 47
Joined: Mar 2013
05-06-2013, 19:56 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2013, 19:58 PM by Admin.)
You must use WinRar to unzip full client, I have no problems and with 7zip but better use WinRar.
Liliput there is no torrent at that link, so i have removed it.
I will upload a torrent link soon.
Posts: 847
Threads: 47
Joined: Mar 2013
05-06-2013, 20:57 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2013, 20:58 PM by Admin.)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dhb4ucegiv60iqv
here is torrent file, Full client updated 6 may 2013.
Posts: 6
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2013
Well....i don't know what happend...i check it and it was working...