Posts: 21
Threads: 9
Joined: May 2013
No woman no cry
Posts: 200
Threads: 18
Joined: May 2013
(06-09-2013, 19:25 PM)pijoipenda Wrote: No woman no cry 
GZ rossi

keep it in this way... next sereness give it to me ok ? xDDD
Posts: 122
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2013
Oh look I can donate and sell silk items!
Gz on the 222bil though, that sure is a lot..
Posts: 21
Threads: 9
Joined: May 2013
(06-09-2013, 20:26 PM)xmoshe Wrote: Oh look I can donate and sell silk items!
Gz on the 222bil though, that sure is a lot..
Lol i never donate

DD never i give money for game mate ...
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
Joined: Jun 2013
(06-09-2013, 20:34 PM)pijoipenda Wrote: (06-09-2013, 20:26 PM)xmoshe Wrote: Oh look I can donate and sell silk items!
Gz on the 222bil though, that sure is a lot..
Lol i never donate
DD never i give money for game mate ...
never ???

haha !!