06-17-2013, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2013, 17:34 PM by user123^.)
Hi i have a bigWarlock Bug,
With lvl 115 i make 55-60k dmg on a lvl 121 Mop and with lvl 130 i make now 45-50k dmg?? that is not serius pleas check it.:huh::huh::huh:
The same with Cleric ....... I am lvl 130 and Kiara is lvl 120. I am Warlock/Cleric and show that damage from the Offering .....
I reported this a while ago, it could be the passives skills from cleric build or even the offering skill. Put some screenshots of the skills so the admin can check them!
=/ yes cleric have a lot of bugs (offering make no dmg) and absulute dmg have A LOT of cast time (probably is good for the str dont fight like pussys vs Ints) warlock i dont know dont have eny =/ but y that is strange on dmg
It's because the passive gives 4% dmg instead of 128% (I believe it should be 128%). If you want higher dmg remove that 2nd passive untill the admin can fix it.
(06-17-2013, 14:22 PM)xmoshe Wrote: It's because the passive gives 4% dmg instead of 128% (I believe it should be 128%). If you want higher dmg remove that 2nd passive untill the admin can fix it.
(06-17-2013, 14:22 PM)xmoshe Wrote: It's because the passive gives 4% dmg instead of 128% (I believe it should be 128%). If you want higher dmg remove that 2nd passive untill the admin can fix it.
Are you sure about 128% thing? Can you show me this skill on official guides or something because I'm not too familiar with euro characters at all After that I can check and increase % if they are really 4% instead of 128%
thank you.
06-24-2013, 20:12 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2013, 20:12 PM by Admin.)
(06-17-2013, 14:22 PM)xmoshe Wrote: It's because the passive gives 4% dmg instead of 128% (I believe it should be 128%). If you want higher dmg remove that 2nd passive untill the admin can fix it.
Thx, I have downloaded official KSRO and found that Purify passive skill have to be 124% I will change to 124% to see if it fit with our server.
Did some test with my cleric (keep in mind I have 32k INT)
Trial Cross
Before After
458.000 --- 1.110.951