04-27-2013, 16:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2013, 16:58 PM by Dutch.)
Kids these days think they can sell a brick with the worth of a mansion.
New members that join this server need their money and actually get scammed by this.
Not only this dude but many other trying to sell this sh*t and poeple actually buying them.
I can think, ah well, not my money. But this is like stealing candy from a baby.
Please get rid of this kid and all others who trying to sell 3m for 250m.
I will explain why its only 3m worth instead of 250m.
U can buy d12 weapons for 3m, destroy them and get the same B class elixer
I understand your rage Dutch, but he is not abusing anything... he just sell for high price.
You know, there will be always someone who will buy
He/she is just greedy and try to profit from situation but that's all.