Posts: 16
Threads: 2
Joined: Aug 2013
Seems like i had pretty much luck today..
Posts: 3
Threads: 2
Joined: Sep 2015
How did u successfully enchanted that weapon +31?
I fail enchanting a weapon to +8 though
Posts: 141
Threads: 12
Joined: Jan 2015
U took that with ur phone?

)))))
Posts: 31
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2016
(08-15-2016, 15:21 PM)johannpoty Wrote: How did u successfully enchanted that weapon +31?
I fail enchanting a weapon to +8 though
GZZZZZZZZ
Posts: 16
Threads: 2
Joined: Aug 2013
(08-15-2016, 20:14 PM)jokerul Wrote: U took that with ur phone?
)))))
haha yes Jocker, playing on macbook with windows installed without a screenshot button hahaha
Posts: 16
Threads: 2
Joined: Aug 2013
(08-15-2016, 15:21 PM)johannpoty Wrote: How did u successfully enchanted that weapon +31?
I fail enchanting a weapon to +8 though
It's all about luck
Posts: 16
Threads: 2
Joined: Aug 2013
(08-15-2016, 13:26 PM)sealshine Wrote: Seems like i had pretty much luck today..
Alchemy is good these days...
1x +16 armor
1x +22 weapon
1x +22 shield
I Like it that way