09-30-2018, 22:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2018, 12:41 PM by [GM]Vertigo.)
Event Rules:
I will give a list of itemsevery week with 7 items, they can beany iteminside game. Item List will be given in Forumso Pay attention every Sunday after FTW
There won't be any hints/ help. Use google, use guides. You can collect the items in any order you like, the point is to have all the items I listed at the 31th of October.
At the end of the Event you will need too take a screen shot and post it under this post along with your best spooky line (an e.g. will be given).
P.S: You need to do all quests with same character
10-07-2018, 22:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 16:07 PM by [GM]Vertigo.)
Second List:
Ability Revolution scroll
Pile of rainbow plant
Tomb Soldier Armor
Light feather
Quests for Cerberus, captain Ivy title completed (have to be completed in [Q] list you dont need to have the title active)
Call of Hell
Rough Ropes
I only need/want screen shots at the end of the event, plz read event description before posting anything here
(11-06-2018, 18:16 PM)sami99 Wrote: Huu ... Huu ... Huu ... Are you scared? I hope so, because you will mess it up! I'm that Dracula ... you know me, I'm afraid, that's what you know!